Wednesday 16 July 2014

This week's yarn along

Hello,

Joining in with Ginny's yarn along. I am just about to start reading that tatty old book in my photo.




It has been languishing on my shelf for years. I can't even remember where it came from but it is a book printed in a small old fashioned font, my favourite, so I am looking forward to getting stuck into it. 

As to my yarn work, this week I have crocheted a few more rows on my blanket (after having to pull 6 rows out when I realised I'd used my yarn in the wrong order - argh! So frustrating! It's good to see that the blanket is still growing.

I wonder what you are reading, and what yarn project you are creating this week. 

Enjoy the rest of your week
xXx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your blanket is lovely, such a good choice of colours. I'm working up to starting a blanket, maybe when the weather starts to turn in September I'll feel the urge to get going. In the meantime, I'm slowly knitting away at a scarf. I like the simple things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment on my WIP. Your crochet blanket looks lovely! I love the simplicity of it. It really makes me want to finally pick up the granny square blanket again that I've had lying around as a WIP for absolutely ages now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket is coming on nicely. The colours are just lovely. I've started making a granny square throw this week. As for reading, I'm enjoying the latest issue of H&A and making. I have a few books waiting for my attention but still haven't found the time to start. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blanket is looking great, I really like the colours you are using.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the colours in your blanket. And I think that is an excellent title for a book, full of promise. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for dropping in on my blog. I hope you found something of interest and I would love to read your comments.
Caz xx