Thursday 13 March 2014

Sipping spring ....

Hello,

I'm working hard at the moment. I'm sat at my keyboard, a little hunched. I search through the plastic folders that cover my desk, the chair next to me and the floor behind me. Ah! Found the paper I was looking for! I scan the paper, check the facts and figures that I have already extracted from the paper. Did I copy them correctly into the document that now faces me on the computer screen when I first followed this process several weeks ago? I might need to put the desk lamp on soon. How can that be when I notice the room next to me is bathed in a soft yellow glow of spring sunshine? I yearn to be outside, walking  - across a moor, along a narrow muddy track, through a wood of soft grey trunks highlighted by a patch of bright lichen or doused in the gentle sunlight of a clear March afternoon.  

Alas, this cannot be for now, so I take a short sip at nature's spring of hardy flowers growing in our garden.






 

Have you a favourite spring flower? What would you choose to do on a beautiful spring afternoon?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for dropping in on my blog. I hope you found something of interest and I would love to read your comments.
Caz xx