Wednesday 12 March 2014

Spring stitching

Good morning,


For a change I thought I would start with a photo. This is a photo of two little padded hangings I made using charts from two Hobbycraft kits I bought a year or two ago. The kits come with aida but I prefer to use evenweave. Both hangings are about 6cm square so not very big. I am happy with the way they turned out - I love the spring colours of yellow and green.


I use these along with a few other items to welcome the arrival of spring.


I made some bunting two years ago - I call this my "spring bunting", much to the amusement of my family. It must be time to hang the spring bunting again!


Do you like to make changes to your home as the news seasons arrive? What are your favourite colours for spring?
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Steph, I was a bit worried when I got the bias binding home that it was bit too bright but actually I think it makes the whole thing sing!

      Delete
  2. So cute and fresh colours. Your work looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Selma for your comments - I wish I had more time to be creative!

      Delete

Hello, thank you for dropping in on my blog. I hope you found something of interest and I would love to read your comments.
Caz xx